Our newest Lipsey’s Exclusive in collaboration with Larry Vickers and Springfield Armory is as hot as it gets. This Vickers Tactical Master Class 1911 is a custom level, feature packed classic with incredible lines.
aqa product design gcse coursework examples viagra alternatives over the counter simon wiesenthal sunflower essay https://www.pugetsoundnavymuseum.org/paraphrasing/how-to-write-a-5-paragraph-essay-format/24/ cialis ayuda para la eyaculacion precoz where to buy viagra or calis on line essays era of good feelings dbq https://smartfin.org/science/biaxin-causing-a-low-grade-fever/12/ sample mba essays harvard introduction of drama essay cialis generico compra segura beginning essay sentences source url uf application essay https://journeysmobilevet.com/edimprove/johnson-and-johnsontretinoin-a-05/26/ tom waits viagra commercial https://thejeffreyfoundation.org/newsletter/buy-college-paper-online/17/ compare contrast essay books vs movies generic viagra 100mg manufacturers of mobile home school vs public school essay inexpensive alternative to viagra https://dsaj.org/buyingmg/legal-viagra-prescription-online/200/ drug comparable to celebrex accutane 2 months hydrocodone and cialis interaction go to link go here https://peacerivergardens.org/proof/pays-the-bill-for-internet-shopping-essay/25/ write cover letter personal trainer https://eagfwc.org/men/compra-cialis/100/ cialis wiki ita sexual side effects of cymbalta Over a year in the making, Springfield Armory and Lipsey’s teamed up to produce a high quality, battle born 1911 from renown connoisseur and collaborator, Larry Vickers. This Vickers Tactical Springfield Armory Master Class 1911 is packed full of nearly every desirable feature you could ask for on the platform.
Priced at an MSRP of $1,495, the new Vickers Tactical Master Class is designed from the ground up to deliver when it counts. As a Master Class pistol, it features premium grade components and exceptional attention to detail. Featuring a forged carbon steel slide and frame with Springfield’s Black-T® finish and a 5″ forged match-grade stainless steel barrel, this Master Class pistol is designed for intensive round counts and harsh environments.
The slide features the iconic Vickers Tactical logo as well as the Vickers Elite Battle Sight rear matched to a tritium/luminescent front dot. Specialized proprietary slide serrations at the rear ensure reliable and consistent racking of the slide under any condition.
- LIPSEY’S MODEL: SFPC9108LAV | 5″ Barrel | 45ACP | 8+1 Capacity | 3.95 Lbs.
- Wilson Combat Extended Thumb Safety
- Wilson Combat Tool Steel Retro Commander Hammer
- Solid Medium Trigger
- Springfield Armory Custom Shop Tool Steel Sear
- Springfield Armory Master Class Bushing
- Springfield Armory Machined Extractor
- Pinned Extended Ejector
- Unique Grasping Grooves (front strap and main spring housing serrations)
- Ball Scallop Cuts on the Slide
- Wilson Combat Vickers Duty Sight (U Notch Rear Sight)
- Special VT Serial Number Range
- Orange / Tritium Pro Glo Front Sight
- Beveled Magazine Well
- Mil-Tac G10 Grips with Vickers Logo
- Black-T Finish
- Stainless Steel Match Grade Barrel
- Wilson Combat 8 Round Vickers Duty Magazines (x2)
- Year Release: 2020
- Production Status: Active
- Suggested Retail: $1,495.00 (Prices may vary)