The Sig P220 is a classic firearm in its own right.
Chambering it in the powerful 10mm Auto cartridge makes it a great carry pistol for the field or the street. The first three models will all feature 5” barrels and steel frames with two being single action only, and one traditional double action/single action. With Sig’s legendary reputation for accuracy, this will be the semi-auto pistol for hunting wild hogs, deer and other medium sized game.
The P220 Emperor Scorpion is our latest addition to the line and it’s quickly shaping up to be our most popular. This DA/SA boasts a bold bronze PVD finished look with all steel construction and of course the power packing 10mm cartridge.
The following P220 10mm’s began shipping in March/April of 2015:
• P220 Match Elite DA/SA 5” Reverse Two-Tone, Adjustable Sights, G10 Grips
• P220 Stainless Elite SAO 5” Natural Stainless Steel, Adjustable Sights, Rosewood Grips
• P220 Elite SAO 5” Nitron Finish, Adjustable Sights, G10 Grips
Lipsey’s debuted the new Sig Sauer P220 10mm at SHOT Show 2015.
- LIPSEY’S MODEL: SI220R510BSESAO | 5″ Barrel | Nitron | 10mm | 8+1 Capacity | 39 oz.
- LIPSEY’S MODEL: SI220R510RTASMS | 5″ Barrel | Reverse Two-Tone | 10mm | 8+1 Capacity | 39 oz.
- LIPSEY’S MODEL: SI220R510SSESAO | 5″ Barrel | Stainless | 10mm | 8+1 Capacity | 39 oz.
- LIPSEY’S MODEL: SI220R510ESCPN | 5″ Barrel | FDE | 10mm | 8+1 Capacity | 39 oz.
- Adj Match RS / Contrast FS (Nitron/Stainless Models)
- SIGLITE Night Sights (Reverse Two-Tone/FDE Models)
- Ambidextrous Thumb Safety
- Emperor Scorpion PVD Finish
- Elite SS Frame w/ Beavertail
- Forward Cocking Serrations
- SRT – Short Reset Trigger (Reverse Two-Tone Model)
- Nitron SS Slide/Natural SS FRM (Reverse Two-Tone/Stainless Models)
- Black G10 Piranha Grips (Nitron/Reverse Two-Tone/FDE Models)
- Rosewood Grips (Stainless Model)
- Year Release: 2015 (Emperor Scorpion 2017)
- Production Status: Active
- Suggested Retail: $1,417.00 (Prices may vary)