Lipsey’s has staked its claim in the Flat Dark Earth arena with dozens of GLOCK models in two tone and full FDE.
However, we don’t settle and understand the necessity of staying on the cutting edge of trends and what the pulse of dealers and customers are clamoring for. The grey GLOCK was it.
These Gen4 GLOCK’s feature a factory molded gray frame with black slide. The pistols are now available in the following models: G17, G19, G20, G21, G22 and G23. Included with each pistol are four gray interchangeable back straps.
With the overwhelming success of the Lipsey’s Exclusive Flat Dark Earth GLOCK models, Product Development Manager Jason Cloessner was ready to blaze another trail in a market wanting more than standard black guns.
“With the growing trend of gray in both the AR-15 and tactical accessory market, the timing has never been better for a gray framed version of one of the most popular semi-automatic pistols in the world.”
– Jason Cloessner
- Factory molded frame color (Both two-tone and full)
- Cerakoted slide on full grey models
- Two-Tone Grey Gen4: G17, G19, G21, G22, G23, G26, G27, G42, G43
- Full Grey Gen4: G17, G19, G21, G22, G23, G26, G27, G42, G43
- Year Released: 2015
- Production Status: Active
- Suggested Retail Price: Starting at $649.00 (varies by model)